Mk1 Octy vrs hatch 102k silver **SOLD**

Nixd33

Well wasn't expecting this but.....

For sale is my Octy mk1 vrs hatch in silver, ND04MUB.

It's done 102k now, I've only had it six weeks. The only reason I'm selling is I've been offered a Nissan Leaf through work for £180 a month inc my charging costs, so financially currently it makes sense for me to sell the Octy considering I move out next month and I'm spending more on fuel alone on the Octy.

It's got part stamped service history, importantly however the cambelt is documented as changed twice (2008,2012).

Since owning it I have done an oil and filter service, changed the fuel filter, replaced the radiator fan and rear wiper motor as both seized and changed the exhaust to a blue flame cat back and replaced the brake fluid.

The car also has what I think is a stage 1 remap (turbo boost is 13psi whilst usually it's 9psi), and has grooved and drilled discs and EBC red stuff pads on the front.

It's running on 215/45 r17 maxis tyres with loads of tread.

It's got aftermarket parking sensors , 11 months MOT and the full size spare/jack kit.

The EML comes on but this is due to the removal of the SAI pump which can't be coded out on this car (verified by VAGCOM)

I've spent over £2k on buying it and fixing it up, but the trade in value was £1800 so I'm happy to let it go for that.

It's not perfect, there is a small dent in the a pillar near side, touched up scratch on the roof, slightly kerbed wheels and the exhaust mounting rattles a bit, but for the money it's a good car.

It's got a Nokia Bluetooth system which works fine and I'm awaiting the arrival of a CD changer from another Brisky member to replace mine. The interior is very clean and it has the original matts which haven't worn through.

It will be getting traded in in around 2 weeks, and I will need to use it up until a few days before getting my Leaf so won't be available straight away (ie this weekend).

Grab yourself a bargain.

£1800

Cd changer replaced and now all works, any interest either Pm me or drop me a text 07884390161.i order the leaf tomorrow and will arrive before the 31st (to ensure I catch the government grant)