New Fabia VRS SE owner

James3107

Hi everyone

Proud new owner of my first Fabia SE, #936

Standard at moment apart from wind deflectors, black front grill surround and eBc drilled and groved discs.

Plans are...

Airtec FMIC

Custom decat and straight through, but I wanna keep the standard tip.

Remap with egr delete and hard cut limiter

Coilovers of some sort depending on funds at the time

Rear anti roll bar

Only had it today but absolutely love

It so far. Smooth power delivery and averaged 60mpg on way back. Great little car

Agree decent set of coilovers ap seem to be the 1st to go for quality/price and rarb and polybush is what most people do these are all things on my to do list but it's extremely slow progress at the mo ha ha

Yeh I have been looking at ap ones seem to be the best value for money. Yeah I fancy a rarb, my car is on 130k but drives a dream no knocks so I persume my bushes have been done so can't justify getting them done yet. I'll probably change the console bushes to cupra ones when they start to go. Looking into an lsd as well as it's quite keen to spin, don't fancy that happening on a corner.

How do I add pictures from my phone? Can't seem to work it out