Skoda Octavia VRS TSI FL Hatchback Manual

smash

For sale is my 2009 59 plate Skoda Octavia VRS TSI facelift hatchback, in white.

This is just clocking up 50000 miles. And has a full Skoda Dealer service history. It has an MOT until July 15. This has had the latest revision tensioner new chains and guides and oil and filter changed at the beginning of March. I have the receipts for all this work. And the parts are all OEM vag so come with there usual warranty.

I am putting my car up for sale as is for the time being. With all mods included in the price. I will strip back to standard if I get no interest.

So here goes with the spec.

All the usual VRS refinements part leather alacantra vrs seats, cruise control, a/c dual zone, black headlining, Trip computer, DRL's etc.....

I have retrofitted a Columbus sat nav, to which I have the code. It also has a Bury mobile hands free kit hard wired in. All the interior lights are currently LED.

My car is stage 2 from Shark performance running a dyno dynamics confirmed 282 bhp and 350 lbs torque. I have been stage 2 for around 12 months and 12000 miles. I also have an sts device that will be included.

I have the following mods:

Pipewerx 3" Downpipe and sports Cat mated to the OEM cat back.

Carbonio intake.

Sachs performance clutch, and new slave fitted at the same time. Mated to oem dual mass. Has around 8000 miles on it.

R8 coilpacks

Sparks plugs changed every 20000.

Audi S3 intercooler with alloy end tanks.

Audi s3 345mm brakes. New discs and pads 1000 miles old.

Whiteline anti lift kit.

Auto tech rarb, with superpro bushes.

Eibach factory spec lowering springs.

Tinted rear windows. 65%

I am currently running Turini 18" alloys off the mk3 Octavia these are the same spec as the Neptune alloys but allow the fitment of the s3 brakes these are refurbed in black chrome from Midas touch. They have one stone chip on but are otherwise immaculate.

15mm spacers on rear wheels.

I also have that will be included koni str.t shocks that have no more than 2000 miles on that I have just bought and Audi s3 wishbones with 11000 miles on that I'd bought to put on these are worth 500 pounds alone!

Also included are some standard parts.

OEM downpipe and cat

Original brakes with discs and pads which had about 5000 miles of wear on.

Original air box.

Original Rarb.

The car also has the new Skoda black badges front and back and centre caps.

My private plate will be coming off the car.

The car has no spare but has tire gel and a compressor.

I regularly clean the car. And have applied wax every 6 months or so and the wheels are routinely protected with collinte.

The car is in great condition for its age and mileage. And has some stone chips as you would accept at this mileage. It has the odd mark here and there but nothing significant. And nothing I've been bothered about.

Front tyres are brand new Goodyear eagle f1 been on for 500 miles. Rears are bf Goodrich with 5mm of even tread on.

I have a superpro lower engine insert that I will include but I removed this from the car as I didn't like the vibrations it caused.

My sale price is 9700 pounds ono. This car has over 6 thousands pounds of modifications.

I am located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire just off Junction 41 of the M1. This car costs me 400 pounds to insure with all mods declared.

I have really looked after this car in the time I've owned it which is two years. I am the fourth owner I believe but will find the v5 to confirm. I have the service book and loads of receipts for the things ive had done which has all been in my ownership.

I am advertising the car elsewhere but would prefer it stayed in the briskoda community. I am selling for the simple reason that I want an s4 avant as I need an estate and also I have a 6 cylinder itch that needs scratching.

Please no silly offers this car has been priced realistically to sell I'm not in a particular rush as I don't use the Car for work.

My number if you want to contact me is 07730597681.

Heres some pics.

Steve

post-70064-0-85664700-1427636909_thumb.jpg

post-70064-0-32097900-1427636932_thumb.jpg

post-70064-0-69150000-1427636953_thumb.jpg

post-70064-0-78283700-1427636978_thumb.jpg

post-70064-0-79210500-1427637020_thumb.jpg

Steve, your car looks absolutely amazing. I really want a dsg next but if I could justify selling mine, I would be up the M1 this afternoon to sort a deal!

If you do decide to strip back to standard, as ever, I would love your Turinis.

Good luck with the sale!

If it doesn't sell mate I will message you! Turinis are my guilty pleasure!

Cheers Martyn. Lots of info on here helped me pick the best mods.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...