Vibration/Buzzing from Panoramic Sunroof

I have a 2012 Roomster 86 TSI SE with factory panoramic sunroof bought new. After a few months I found the front sunblind kept loosening and sliding

towards the front of the car. I alerted the Skoda dealer who fitted a modification to the two blinds using two small magnets on each part of

the sun blind to keep them together. This has largely been successful but during the past couple of months an irritating vibration/buzzing

has emanated from the sunroof blinds. It is not present all the time and does not always go away when the blinds are open. I first thought

it may be due to the magnets rubbing against each other so I attached some insulated tape to these and also some thin foam to the

front edge of the blinds but this has not cured the problem.  Does anyone on the forum have any clever ideas before this finally drives me

spare. ????

• 2 weeks later...

In August of last year we bought an 08 Roomster with a glass roof, it wasn’t until temperatures started to drop into single figures that I started to notice an irritating squeaking noise coming from the roof, blinds open or not. As it wasn’t there when we bought the car I came to conclusion that it was perhaps temperature related as it also seems to be worse as the difference in temperature increased as the interior warmed up. This week with the temperatures being in the mid-teens and up low and behold no noise.