Thoughts on BC Racing coilovers

• Sponsor

I've personally never been in a car with them on but for cheaper you could get something like the H&R Twintube kit or the ST X By KW kit and for not much more you could get the KW V1 kit.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi Damian - I have some KW V1's on my car that were bought from your company  :clap:

That was 5 years ago and the front are good but the rears have since been removed and replaced with standard suspension.

Would you have a spare rear set or know how I could get one? 

Cheers

Minty

BC Racing and MeisterR are popular also on Civic forums etc. MeisterR also been noted on the BMW mini's as well. I had a set of MeisterR's on my Audi TT and found them to be pretty good. Well worth the money IMO.

Hi Damian - I have some KW V1's on my car that were bought from your company  :clap:

That was 5 years ago and the front are good but the rears have since been removed and replaced with standard suspension.

Cheers

Minty

I have Weitecs which are made by KW and the rears were shot on my car so I replaced just the dampers with like for like, although they came badged as ST but I think that's just a change of branding.

I have Weitecs which are made by KW and the rears were shot on my car so I replaced just the dampers with like for like, although they came badged as ST but I think that's just a change of branding.

can you just buy single rears - do you know how much?

can you just buy single rears - do you know how much?

Yeah because all your buying is the damper which is quite simple rather than the fronts being Coilovers which are different by design.

I think I paid about £60 each for them, I'd thought Damien would be able to sort you out.

Yeah because all your buying is the damper which is quite simple rather than the fronts being Coilovers which are different by design.

I think I paid about £60 each for them, I'd thought Damien would be able to sort you out.

cheers fella have to say really helpful people on this forum :):thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Sponsor

Cheers

Minty

We don't have a spare set but we can get the rears separately from KW for you.

Damian @ DPM Performance