Skoda Fabia VRS bits for sale.

redcupraboy

I have sold my Skoda Fabia VRS mk1 and have had a clear out in the shed and loft and need these bits gone.

I don't really know the relevant prices tbh for these parts, so don't be afraid to make me any offers on them. All parts removed from my low mileage 07 Skoda Fabia VRS.

Pictures will have to be on request I'm afraid as I'm having problems uploading pictures to the site, so I can provide them via email if needed.

A rear wiper arm and rear wiper arm motor £20

A Standard genuine turbo covered 40k from an 07 BLT engined Skoda Fabia VRS in good condition and no play in the shaft, removed to fit a uprated hybrid turbo £150

Standard genuine suspension front and rear shocks with springs in good condition, perfect if returning car back to stock. £30

Standard genuine clutch and flywheel covered 40k in good condition no slipping or faults before removal, removed due to upgrading the clutch to a SMF setup. £45 Sold

A set of 19mm Superpro FARB bushes in good condition £16

A Haynes manual for a Skoda Fabia mk1 covers the VRS too £13

A Korban coming home light kit for a Skoda Fabia mk1 brand new and never been fitted. There is a thread on here with instructions of how to fit. It is clearly labelled up ready for fitting. £25 Sold

A short aerial for a Skoda Fabia VRS £6

A EGR and ASV for a BLT engined Skoda Fabia VRS in good condition covered 40k £20

BLT EGR cooler pipe for EGR in good condition with the two coolant hoses £20

A standard intercooler in good condition £35

If interested just drop me a PM on here.

I would prefer collection tbh, but if you can't I'm sure we can try and sort something out, thanks for looking.

How much for clutch and flywheel posted thanks ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a PM :)

Anymore people interested in any of the items? As the other items will be going on eBay this weekend.

You have a PM :)

Anymore people interested in any of the items? As the other items will be going on eBay this weekend.

Interested in the wiper motor. Could you PM me a price posted please?

• Like 1

Suspension avalible still and where abouts are you?

Yes standard suspension still available, I'm in Worcester if that's any good to you for collection.

If you are willing to pay for postage costs I can get them sent out to you but will have to research prices due to the weight :)

How does the short aerial look, and what condition is it in? Does it affect the signal at all?

Does the short aerial still catch the spoiler when the boot is open? Also - would you consider posting it, happy to pay whatever the postage will be on top.

JRJG

• Like 1

How does the short aerial look, and what condition is it in? Does it affect the signal at all?

Does the short aerial still catch the spoiler when the boot is open? Also - would you consider posting it, happy to pay whatever the postage will be on top.

JRJG

You have a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , do you still have the springs n shocks available , thanks.

I have someone else interested at the moment if this sale falls through I will let you know, thanks.