Roof Bars

I got a set of Skoda roofbars thrown in with my Octavia estate (yay!)  I want to put some attachments on the bars (bike etc).  Are they a "standard" that I can buy any fitments for, or what advice would anyone give about looking for attachments etc ? 

when I got my 2013 Super b new, it came with the Skoda branded roof bars. I have 2 Mont Blanc bike carriers on them fitted in the "T track" channel. I believe Thule bike carriers fit the same way.

You will have to cut the rubber strip to fit either side of the square headed bolts once you have slid them along the roof bar. You can also get a replacement roll of rubber strip for your roof bars

from the stealers. I think I paid about eight quid for mine.

I have some universal bike racks and they fit on the roof bars fine. They use U bolts to clamp to the bars. Not as good as the Thule ones, I dare say, but they do the job OK.