Columbus Route Setting Using Map

Does anyone else have trouble setting a satnav route using the Map option on the Columbus? Whenever I try to move my destination to the crossbars, the map just seems to have a mind of its own and zooms in, preventing me from getting the destination in the right place. I've had the car a year now and still haven't managed to get it right. What am I doing wrong?

Does anyone else have trouble setting a satnav route using the Map option on the Columbus? Whenever I try to move my destination to the crossbars, the map just seems to have a mind of its own and zooms in, preventing me from getting the destination in the right place. I've had the car a year now and still haven't managed to get it right. What am I doing wrong?

After two days, 106 views and no replies, I am to assume that nobody with the Columbus uses the map to set a destination?

I did fiddle with it yesterday, but I didnt quite figure it out.

But Ive only had the car for a few days, so havent had time to play around with it that much yet.

I encountered the same issue on mine.

You pick choose destination via map.

you start moving the map around, then as you zoom in it suddenly goes nuts and zooms in 100% somewhere other than you selected.

best method i found, is when you want to zoom in, do it in stages, let the graphics load properly before you zoom in 1 more step, and continue until your zoomed in to your destination.

• Like 1