Fabia vrs se number 977

Hey guys I am thinking about selling my fabia next month as I haven't really connected with the car, it's a beautiful car and drives spot on but it's just not old enough for me :-( I'm looking for around 4500 with the Bbs rw or 4000 on standards ?? Recon there will be any interet ?? Didn't wanna stick this in classifieds as I've not done a full advert yet not sure if this is a reasonable price ??776c854f03864b135b03fed04c4ffbc8.jpg740acfa31ab995c5f528e09be90693b7.jpg420df221727efefc34d41b9180ecf27c.jpg

Edited by jukie88

How many thousand miles? Fsh and cam belt change?

If it's average mileage someone should bite you hand off if you advertise it at £4k.

JRJG

If you're not in a rush and are happy to possibly wait you could ask £5k and I'm sure someone would buy it.

Especially with cam belt and service done before the sale.

JRJG

I will want it gone next month for sure and I dont really wanna hike the price up just cos it's blue and has leather seats :-( it has no service history as Honda lost it so this will be the first piece of history to have with the car I was told the lady d'd it edited she sold it to Honda but I wanna do it for piece of mind :-) car is in good condition but not concourse so I'm hoping it will go for 4500 with the Bbs wheels and standard as spares :-) I'm just wanting to go back to mk2 golf was a mistake to buy this car :-( haven't really fallen in love with it enough

With proof of a belt and water pump change someone will be all over it IMO.

Providing it runs and drives well of course, shame about the history.

Have you tried contacting the supplying Dealer to see if they can provide any service history. I was in the same position when I purchased my vRS. After contacting the main delaer I ended up with about 10 pages of detailed service history all for the cost of a phone call.

Where is the car located?

• Like 1

Yeah I bought the car from a Honda dealer and they have lost the history :-( and it's located in plymouth

Were they the dealer which suppiled the vehicle when new? If it was a Skoda dealer they should have electronic copies of any servicing, recall records etc.

I have no idea I'm assuming which ever office issued fx07 plate don't think it's down this way but I'll look into that but I'm assuming they'll only have that if it was main dealer serviced ?

Edited by jukie88

I will want it gone next month for sure and I dont really wanna hike the price up just cos it's blue and has leather seats :-( 

At 5k your not hiking the price up, have a look what these are up for on Auto-trader and you'll be surprised! The mileage is relatively low @ 77k and it's having the cambelt/waterpump done before the sale which is a BIG sweetener for a buyer despite the otherwise patchy history.

I bet if you put it up for £5.5k you'd get a sale @ 5k easily. No point selling yourself short pal!  

• Like 2

I just paid £5.5 for one. 

Similar mileage, same age.

Was one owner, full Skoda history, and immaculate, but none the less goes to show what people will pay for an SE.

I'd say start at 4995 and see what happens.

I would have thought £5K all day long would have someone snap your arm off.  Mechanicals aren't so hard to determine, service history or no, and a thorough check with something like "any inspection welcome" put in the advert should help allay fears.  you could even offer to pay for a full RAC inspection if the price was right.  Mine was bought last year with 49K on the clock and that cost me £6,900, the average being just over £6K dealer for a 60K example it seems, so £5K seems cheap.

Someone will have your arm off @ 5k I reckon. These command a premium/hold their value well due to being a final run limited edition with a few nice touches over the non-SE model. As to weather people think it's worth it or not that is down to the individual. Mechanical there is no difference but I can list quite a few other 'limited edition' makes/models with the only differences being cosmetic and they all command a premium over the normal model!

Yeah just done some searching and are all over 5k Well I think when I've Had the cambelt and service done I shall machine polish, wax and seal it put original wheels back on and I recon I'll ask for around 5k think thays fair cheers for your opinions guys :-)

Yeah just done some searching and are all over 5k Well I think when I've Had the cambelt and service done I shall machine polish, wax and seal it put original wheels back on and I recon I'll ask for around 5k think thays fair cheers for your opinions guys :-)

With a very recent cam belt and service, machine polish wax and seal and the mileage, I would snap it off you for £5.5

I paid £5.2 for mine without a proper clean and the cambelt needing to be done in the next two year or so.

Best of luck with the sale.

JRJG

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I've decided to put this up for sale but it won't let me post in the classifieds ?? I don't have permission is this a tapatalk app issue or something different ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk