Monte servicing query

So I've had my monte 110tsi since last June and its got 10,000 miles on it. I checked on the MFD and it says Oil change due in 3800miles 224 days. I am on the free 3 years servicing plan with my solutions finance can I just go off the MFD or should I wait until June which will be the 12mth mark or 12,000 miles. I can't remember what it says on the agreement off hand regards the servicing does anybody know?

Cheers

Rob.

So I've had my monte 110tsi since last June and its got 10,000 miles on it. I checked on the MFD and it says Oil change due in 3800miles 224 days. I am on the free 3 years servicing plan with my solutions finance can I just go off the MFD or should I wait until June which will be the 12mth mark or 12,000 miles. I can't remember what it says on the agreement off hand regards the servicing does anybody know?

Cheers

Rob.

Mine was set at variable servicing and came with the 3 years free servicing package but me dealer contacted me 11 months after I got it to book it in for it's first one then they have just did the same for this year, it's getting done in a couple of weeks.

You may as well get the 3 free services done instead of maybe only 2 if you stuck to variable.

Mine was set at variable servicing and came with the 3 years free servicing package but me dealer contacted me 11 months after I got it to book it in for it's first one then they have just did the same for this year, it's getting done in a couple of weeks.

You may as well get the 3 free services done instead of maybe only 2 if you stuck to variable.

Yeah probably do that then and get the 3 before I chop it back in then...

• Like 1