BKD tightening torques

Hi guys after trawling the Internet for several hours I've given in, I cannot find the tightening data for the head cradle bolts on the BKD engine, It's actually for a Passat that I'm putting back together for a very good friend of mine after his local VW dealer wrongly diagnosed a running fault and removed the head (actually no need as the cap had popped off the end of the rear rocker shaft thus starving the roller rockers of oil and destroying a few of them)

I've cleaned it all out, replaced the shaft and all 8 rockers, sat the cradle back on to the head and wound down the bolts evenly and "nipped" them up but would like to know the correct torque for them as well as the little "closing" caps crews that wind in after the head bolts at the front of the cradle, would also be useful to have the tightening values for the unit injector rocker shaft bolts too.

Many Thanks in advance

Tris

BKD

Camshaft bearing frame bolts*

20Nm/15lbf ft

Camshaft cover nuts/bolts

10Nm/7lbf ft

Pump injector rocker shafts bolts:*

Stage 1 20Nm/15lbf ft

Stage 2 angle tighten a further 90°

* Do not reuse

source: Haynes manual

Injector clamp/mounting*

Stage 1 3Nm/2lbf ft

Stage 2 Angle tighten a further 90°

Stage 3 Angle tighten a further 180°

* Do not reuse

BKD as fitted to Octavia MkII

2.0l 16v 103kW

workshop-manuals.com/skoda/octavia-mk2/drive_unit/engine_2.0/103_kw_tdi_pd_2.0/100_kw_tdi_pd/technical_data/technical_data/