Alloy wheel upgrade for octavia

guys,

i have a query reagrding the alloy wheel & tyre upsizing for my 2004 mk1 Octavia vRS Indian model. (150 ps AUM).

i am getting a very good offer for a set of MOMO Strike W8 17" 100pcd alloys with michellin Pilot sport 3 225/45/17 tyres.

it has an offset of 38 mm.

please provide me your views to opt for this considering we get only the 16" spider alloys as Vrs fitment in India.

is it a good option to upgrade ?

what are the pros n cons for this with respect to acceleration, hit on mileage, agility, handling, etc. most of you must have 17" alloys on your octy's., right ?

as far as i know, the Michellin Pilot sports are very good in grip & stability. or is there any better option for these rubbers ?

extreme Vielin Dank. in advance,

http://www.ckcwheels.com/epages/63581487.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63581487/Products/WSKA80738500

above is the link for the alloys.

post-101050-0-98070200-1433300606_thumb.jpg

post-101050-0-50383200-1433300674_thumb.jpg

Edited by juke99