New badges time!

Hi everyone, wanting to get new centre caps for my Zenith alloys, there in getting powder coated black and like the look of the new centre caps- are they 58internal clip diameter?

Also if I changes the alloy badges to the new style, I would feel the need to change the bonnet and tailgate as they are tatty looking, can I get new style badges to fit a pre fl octavia? Before I go getting a set for my alloys.

Also where is THE best place to get these, Skoda dealer, Superskoda, auction site?

I know these questions hav all been asked before and I did search around but I'm not messing up on £50 odd on badges, I appreciated you knowledge

Anyone like to help, I've read most threads on this subject but not 100% sure on which ones I need for front and back. Curved, flat, 90mm or 80mm available in new style?

Please help, ordered wheel centre caps and will bug me if can't get matching emblems

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/238914-new-badges-fitted-with-pictures/?fromsearch=1

Here is the info you are after. Fitted front rear and centre caps to mine after reading this. I got my caps from a member on this forum and the front and rear badges off fleabay.

That is a very confusing thread. I read right through it and came to these part numbers. Please someone correct me if its wrong.

Front badge p/n: 5J0 853 621 AUL

Rear badge p/n 5J0 853 621 AAUL

Wheel badges p/n 5JA 601 151 FOD

Yep, that's what I said in my first post, I ended up getting confused with that thread.

So the above part numbers will actually fit a pre face lift octy vrs.

Ps I know the badges will define fit, there the easy one.

Sorry I don't like those honeycomb ones, maybe if a had a facelift vrs with the honeycomb grills