4 x 17" Gigaro Alloys 5x100 in Silver

LGM

I've recently put some different alloys on my vrs this evening so the gigaro's are now for sale.

3 are in mint condition and 1 kerbed (pictures will show).

Im happy to split if needs be as ill simply stick the rest on the bay for a little more but thought I would give you lot interest first, I will wait a week or 2 for someone to purchase all 4 if not then I will be splitting and then sticking on ebay.

These alloys come with NO tyres, I was in a little rush after work so didn't bother getting them taken off but will be removed once sold.

I don't mind shipping them cardboarded and secured to you at your cost, I managed to get 4 sent via a courier for around £35 so your probably looking at £10 an alloy.

The 3 that are in mint condition has a price tag of £100 each, the other one £75. If your interested in all 4 then I shall sell them to you for £350 no offers or swaps.

Pictures are in the link.

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/LGM15/library/?view=recent&page=1

The ones with no writing in red at the bottom are pictures of the 4th alloy, I forgot to edit it.

Thanks, Paul.