Project Cars PS4, PC & Xbox One

ben1990

Hi All

Are any of you guys/girls playing Project Cars? I am currently racing in the GT3 class driving a Mclaren MP4-12C, very nice car too. Not dabbled in the multiplayer side as my internet connection is not fast enough to support it  :dull: . One day maybe. I have raced a 2 hour version of the Le Mans 24 hour race in the RWD P30 LMP1 car (one of my favourite cars on the game so far) and won by a lap in the end, 80% difficulty and no assists. Time to increase the difficulty I think  :p . 

What are your views/favourite cars etc?

what format are you on 

im struggling online finding a decent lobby 

its either 30 minute practice then 30 minute qualifying then 30 laps usually 1-2 hours per race 

or its formula b cars with forced manual and all assists off locked to helmet cam on a track that is not suited to the car imo 

PS4. My internet connection isn't the most consistent so online play is limited. I hope to get it sorted so I can but I think the signal speed in my area is slow. I did enjoy the 2 hour version of le man's in an LMP1 car on career mode

I bought it the other day and im finding it near enough unplayable

Im fairly decent at most racing games but i cant get my head around the handling in this game atall, im struggling to even complete a qualifying lap never mind anything else

Some cars I struggle to iron out the understeer. Just like in real life I prefer something with a responsive front end so will always try to set up for oversteer. I struggled at first but did a few laps of Silverstone in various cars and found a fair few that I can get working.

I find its very user friendly and I am quite comfortable using the controller. I know many use a wheel and pedals but I don't have the space or money to get that set up  :| .

Im struggling even trying todo the clio cup races...iv dunno if its glitches but the handling always seems to be inconsistant at the same part of the track every lap, the car just seems to spin or get spat off the track for no reason

Controller...it handles great but then on some bends its like the front wheels stick into thw ground and it spins

What controller setting do you use? I changed it when i was doing the gokarts(gave up with them) and im wondering if thats whats causing the issues

Managed to sort the handeling by adjusting the controller settings but now after doing the mandatory pitstop asoon as i get manual controll of the car and try to turn the tyre indicators go to red,the car wont turn and sparks fly out from the wheels....tried the race 4 times now and happens every single time so looks like i cannot continue with carrer mode

Not very impressed with this game at all so far

Defaults. I haven't changed any button assignments or sensitivity settings. I've seen ai cars on a few occasions crawling around with those sparks. Think you may have found a bug. Apparently there is a bug at le mans where when you exit the pits your car suddenly explodes into the air