Skoda Superb Visualiser Now Active

Great picture....and at last, a Skoda that doesn't need lowering springs!! :clap:

It's too low. sit in it and it'll be overloaded!! Does it actually have any tyres on it? Looks like it drives on the rims. Hope that suspension is good

It's too low. sit in it and it'll be overloaded!! Does it actually have any tyres on it? Looks like it drives on the rims. Hope that suspension is good

19" wheels will be a bit of pain, both to keep away from kerbs and ride quality.

Come on old man, act your age and get a set of Eibachs on your O3! I'd avoid the 19s but the ride height looks perfect to me! I supposed they might do a rough road pack for you, but it comes as an option pack with pipe and slippers! :rofl:

Come on old man, act your age and get a set of Eibachs on your O3! I'd avoid the 19s but the ride height looks perfect to me! I supposed they might do a rough road pack for you, but it comes as an option pack with pipe and slippers! :rofl:

Sold. I need a new pair of slippers, so the rough road pack and increased ride height it is :coffee:

Dont think i'll be going for the Eibachs. I may get roped in with the Sheffield massive :D

• Like 1