OEM or Coilovers?

So unfortunately I am leaving the Skoda scene... :( 

Skoda are coming to pick the car up in a couple of weeks and terminating my finance plan. 

They have been made aware that I have put some coil overs on the car and I asked if I should remove them before they pick the car up.

They said "As long as the car is in a drivable condition it doesn't matter, we will take the car away". It doesn't say anything about modification in the contract either and I asked them 4 times just to make sure... 

They are only cheap coil overs and cost me £120 brand new. I can't really be bothered to go through the hassle of removing them or paying someone to do it. 

So my question is...

Should I keep the OEM suspension and sell it (about 5,000 miles on them) are people paying for them and if so how much? or should I take the coil overs off and sell them (about 15,000 miles on them), for probably not much more than £60-70?

Cheers Guys

Sorry to hear you are going,

hopefully not from the forum.

The car will be going off to auction, so sounds like you are OK.

The bits you have will probably get you as much money as the used Coilovers would.

Replacement OEM Springs are not Cheap, and the Springs and Dampers might sell OK to a Fabia Owners.

I have had broken front springs, and would have bought a pair with only 5,000 miles on them.

all the best.

george

Sorry to hear you are going,

hopefully not from the forum.

The car will be going off to auction, so sounds like you are OK.

The bits you have will probably get you as much money as the used Coilovers would.

Replacement OEM Springs are not Cheap, and the Springs and Dampers might sell OK to a Fabia Owners.

I have had broken front springs, and would have bought a pair with only 5,000 miles on them.

all the best.

george

I'll definitely keep my eye on this forum, mainly to keep updated on Boss Fox's crazy projects :) Never know...I might be back for good at some stage!

I'll probably keep the OEM suspension set up then as it's less hassle than trying to remove the coil overs, they were a right pain to fit!! 

Thanks for the info as always! 

Cheers