SOLD-Skoda Citigo 75PS Elegance Greentech 3 Door - 2012 - ultra low mileage £5.5k

CortinaGT

Sadly, and due to the reasons of having to move to New Zealand to aid our daughter's illness recovery, my 2012 Citigo Greentech 75PS is for sale.    More on this is in the Briskoda Citigo Forums under the topic 'Selling?'.

It is in genuinely mint condition (the dealer has told me this!) with no chips, dents or wheel grazes.  We are non-smokers.  It is in Brilliant Silver metallic finish and has a full sized spare wheel, air con and heated seats.  The sat-nav has the latest maps 3 months ago and also has the bluetooth hands free 'phone system working. The auto-lock/unlock and cornering lights have been activated and the car has a full Skoda service history.   Mileage is 5,780 as I type this and the car has never been used for ultra short shopping trips - all use was well warmed up and driven quite a few miles.  Clutch pedal assembley has been replaced - so no 'clutch click'!

It has a transferable 4 year, or maximum 80,000 mile warranty which will expire in August 2016.  The retail price for a 30,000 mile example of this car is quoted as £6,420.  My price for a very quick sale is £5,500 - a massive, no-risk saving with the Skoda warranty.

Please ask any questions.   This is a genuinely fantastic bargain.

(Edit 08 July - I forgot to state the model when posting this advert - it is an 'Elegance'.  Now also added in the heading)

post-95038-0-92950700-1436385783_thumb.jpg

post-95038-0-07860100-1436385786_thumb.jpg