VRS Spiders 17" x5 with tyres SOLD

Make no mistake for their age they're in excellent condition. If you're interested pm me your email and I'll send photos it's just photobucket doesn't agree with my computer for some reason.

Anyway the fronts have Hankook ventus EVO only a few months old and ventus primes are on the rear, not measured but a fair amount of life left. The spare has a continental and the outer edge is going, the spare wheel has a bit of a stain on, not sure what it was as was on when I bought the car, but even then still in good nick. Only one light and small kerbing mark on one wheel, and a couple of wheels have slight bubbling round the valve. To be honest I'm being picky there, considering they've never been refurbished they're excellent. Recently checked for true with an alignment check and they're bang on.

Tyres are standard octy vrs size 205/50/17

Collection preferred or part way meet possible £275 ono add £50 for courier and packaging materials.

I'm also prepared to get the tyres off as the size doesn't always suit, 5x rims £160 collected £200 posted.

Jon

Where abouts are you mate?

I'm in Wales sort of near Aberystwyth.  For what a courier would cost you'd easily cover a trip from Nottingham, or I'd be prepared to meet part way.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the wheels Jonathan, was a pleasure to meet you in rainy Wales and was deffo well worth the trip ( also got a long overdue visit to my Bro and niece included lol). How you've managed to keep them in near perfect condition all these years I've no idea but thanks once again.

All the best, Chris

Cheers Chris, pleasure doing business, nice hassle free transaction. They were good when I got the car and I've just looked after them. Lack of kerbs in Wales helps! They'll look good on your car mate, send a pic us a pic when fitted.