Ive had a brain wave

Skoda should do what Toyota and Nissan and Mercedes have done...

Create a new brand and a bosting top dog car,,, (see Lexus, Infiniti and Maybach)

of course VAG would have to sanction it and therein lies the problem, would they let them?

Im yet to see a stretched Superb either

Someone check Skoda's uk sales cos the taxi trade is 70% Skoda here (Superb and Octavia), not 1 Audi, maybe a few VW Passat's, I know VAG must benefit from Skoda sales but when its so 1 sided it must wrankle

good word wrankle...........

Why would anyone need a stretched Superb though? It doesn't compete head on with the S Class, 7 Series and the A8, and they are the cars that the customers want long wheel base models of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would anyone need a stretched Superb though? It doesn't compete head on with the S Class, 7 Series and the A8, and they are the cars that the customers want long wheel base models of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not exactly

stretch_mini_cooper_blog_02.jpg