springy thingies

Right kiddies,

does anyone know of any uprated vrs coil springs (manufacturer or dealer)  that keep the standard vrs ride height. Dont want lower just stiffer, (for the road not track incedentally)?

Looked all over can only find lowered springs.

Don't think there is such a thing. The estate rear springs might be stiffer than the hatch rear springs, but if they are it would probably affect the ride height.

Your best bet is probably some sensible lowering springs like Eibach Pro-Kit or H&R. Only issue then is that you might be over-sprung/under-damped.

hey vrstom

got koni adjustables on it already just put the standard springs (slight quandry as it feel quite 'loose' by comparison) and rab back on having taken  H and R springs off! (slight quandry as it feel quite 'loose' by comparison) I need to keep the ride height.

if i go back to the H and R's I'm going to fabricate myself a sump gaurd i think.

Ok, thanks vrs tom

There is a manufacturer in Sheffield who will make you a set of springs 3-4 weeks don't know the price he needs your old spring for a pattern I,m after the same thing don't want to lower the car but want uprated spring