Help!

Car has decided that it wants to cover our whole road in thick white smoke. When driven there is hardly any power and a grinding noise from the front.

No eml light has come on or any others. The temperature has stayed the same in the normal position when fully warmed up.

Checked the coolant that's fine also checked the oil it's not milky so am a tad stumped as mechanical knowledge is very limited.

Any help and guidance much appreciated

Keith

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Firstly, stop driving it! I think white smoke is un-burnt raw fuel so look along the lines of cam shaft, timing, injectors etc.

I'm afraid it doesnt sound good but I think the key point is to keep the engine stopped as much as possible to prevent damage.

Firstly, stop driving it! I think white smoke is un-burnt raw fuel so look along the lines of cam shaft, timing, injectors etc.

I'm afraid it doesnt sound good but I think the key point is to keep the engine stopped as much as possible to prevent damage.

Yes she's all parked up for now. Yeah I'll have a look tomorrow as got to dark to see. No doesn't sound good at all didn't look to good either. Even had all the neighbors curtain twitching at the smell and the fact the road was covered in smoke.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk