Rear parking sensors pushed in ?

Having owned my blackline tdi for about a month now I'm having issues with the parking sensors being very flimsy and with only a sligh touch them being (pushed) back into the bumper,

Anyone had issues like this ?

Yes, not uncommon. Am battling with one on the Scout to prevent it dropping back - I think I catch it with my knee when I lean into the boot!

Yes I did as well, bumper probably needs coming off and securing property.

Design fault maybe ?

Tried to get skoda to fix under warranty but there not sure if it's covered..

They said bring it down for assessment and they'll have a look, if it's not covered under warranty they'll charge me £55 plus vat for the assessment and then to fix ! Ripp off !

On the estate you can lay on your back, reach under the back bumper and push them back into the clips. They are held in with plastic clips that can be reinforced with a cable tie around them however, a further knock might break the clips irreparably.

For a quick fix sounds good as I have a estate but something needs doing for more long term ie bumpers removal. Thank you.

I knocked one of mine in about a year ago. I refitted it and pushed all the others in just to make sure and they haven't moved since. The clips hold well but I don't think they fit them correctly at the factory.

• 2 weeks later...