Like a kid on Christmas eve

cwk

Hi, i'm new to all things Skoda (former Seat/VW owner).

My 2.5 month wait was over today and the dealer informed me my new vRS has arrived! Flying down to Southampton dealers to get it on Saturday and then i've got a nice leisurely drive back up to Glasgow (via the M6 Toll).

Due to another small human on the way I went with the Octavia Estate. 2.0 TSI DSG in Candy White, keyless, red leather, black pack and sunset glass.

Cannot wait.

Edited by cwk

Cheers I will do that. At least he inside we be clean after I get it back up the road anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a bit of worry creeping in about my Saturday pick up.

Communication from the dealer has gone dark after I sent back the signed finance forms, passport and utility bill ID. I asked for confirmation that they now have everything they need and asked for a wee pic of the car.

That was 2 days ago and since then I've phoned and emailed. The sales guy is on holiday and the sales manager I was dealing with is also out. The guy said he would check on the forms and get back to me. Now I can't get hold of him.....

All starting to worry me slightly. Anyone have any experience of Sparshatts in Botley that will settle this uneasy feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. I just got a call back from someone saying they can't get hold of Gary to check so I have to wait until tomorrow. They'll be picking up the flight ticket cost if they mess this up and it's not ready.

Welcome to the forum, very nice stick some photos up, especially interiour when you get it 

As promised, some pics from this morning of the interior and a bonus bug carnage front shot. Will be cleaning it up today and post in the normal Octavia III picture thread.

http://imgur.com/a/f6wHy

for some reason they are oriented oddly. Took these with phone but will do real ones with the MK5DII later.

• Like 1