NOW SOLD. H&R -20mm springs for Octy vRS mk1

BlackMaria

Hello and thanks for looking.

I've got a brand new in box set of H&R -20mm springs for a mk1 vRS.

The H&R code is 29124-1 and are the set shown in this link (except they are blue in colour) http://www.awesomegti.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=AWS35635

post-130415-0-80288600-1440592067_thumb.jpg

Springs

Cost £170 - asking £150

I'm based in Chorlton in Manchester and I am more than happy for anyone to have a look at the parts, or to request photos or more details.

Cheers,

Nick

post-130415-0-29369100-1440592062_thumb.jpg

post-130415-0-06610100-1440592065_thumb.jpg

If only this had a been two weeks ago, I've just bought a set of H&R's gutted. GLWS

Cheers Big Lee. Yeah that's a shame timing-wise.

I see you've got a TT and a vRS - these arbs fit both cars!  :p

I've just seen your springs on eBay with Best Offer. Rather than let eBay as well as PayPal take their cuts from your sale, I thought I might as well post on here instead with my offer. How about £125 inc. delivery via bank transfer, seeing as we're both FREEDOM members and hopefully trustworthy enough!

Done! I'm in no hurry for them. Can you drop me a PM with your bank details and, if it's before about 1.30pm as I need to head to Donington, I'll transfer the money over to you. Cheers!