Tow bars in Norfolk

Fellow briskodians, could anyone recommend a decent towbar fitter in the Norfolk area?

I have a vrs estate without towbar prep if that helps so would need correct vcds coding etc at the same time.

Thanks for your help

Kev

Exactly the same. We had no idea a year ago when we ordered the car that we maybe 'caravaners' in the future, but weekend commitments of DH have changed and we think with 2 little ones we could have a load of fun and get to see more of the UK. Having said that, only towbar prep was available then and we need more than that for a caravan.

Have you had your local dealers quote? What are they coming in with?

I plan to call United towbar said to discuss their qoute, if I can today.

I've only just moved to the area, so still trying to gather my bearings and getting to know the area.

Like you, we too are thinking of going down the caravan route.

That link you posted is local to my mothers in North Wales so if you do go with them and get a good deal I could pop in there next time I venture that way.

Kev

They are a mobile company, covering Cambridge/Peterborough for sure and will come out to my home. Obviously not sure where in Nofolk you are, but they may cover you as well with a local rep.

I really want some feedback on are they a good company to go with or are there other companies people can recommend.