Scout colour?

I'm about to order a new DSG Scout,the 0% PCP deal being the clincher and bringing the purchase forward. Going standard spec apart from a spare wheel. Surprising number of vehicles available either in UK or at Port, problem is I can't decide on colour! From pictures I have seen the Corrida red suits the Scout and is a bit different from the blacks, whites and greys. Does anyone have any pics of the Scout in red? My 1.8tsi Octavia i am trading and the family people carrier are both grey so ready for a change.

I'm about to order a new DSG Scout,the 0% PCP deal being the clincher and bringing the purchase forward. Going standard spec apart from a spare wheel. Surprising number of vehicles available either in UK or at Port, problem is I can't decide on colour! From pictures I have seen the Corrida red suits the Scout and is a bit different from the blacks, whites and greys. Does anyone have any pics of the Scout in red? My 1.8tsi Octavia i am trading and the family people carrier are both grey so ready for a change.

You'd probably be better posting this in the Octy MkIII section.

For the record I have an Octy Scout MkII in Anthracite. Originally thought I'd stick to that if and when updating, but I've seen a fair few MkIII Scouts in white and I quite like it.