Changing radio

dustrat

I have 2110 Octavia and am going to change the radio from Bolero to Amundsen Sat/Nav. I have purchased the Amundsen along with new correct radio surround panel. I have not taken Bolero radio out yet but have noticed on back of Amundsen that there is only one aerial connection which I think is for GPS aerial How do I connect FM aerial. At the bottom right on the back of radio are two electrical block connections with fuse and on upper  left hand side is another electrical box connection . Below this there is Blue aerial connection which I think is GPS connection and next to this connection is two similar white connection plugs. Are these white plugs for FM aerial. I want to make sure of connections before I remove Bolero radio. Any help would be appreciated. 

Robert

Thanks for reply.The Amundsen radio that I am fitting came out of 2012 Octavia. At least now I know where the aerials connect to. Thanks again will get on with the job on Monday and report back.

Robert