Skoda Orion 15" Alloys for Octavia MKII

Thanks trundlenut, I found the original thread, but it isn't clear to me at least anyway http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/332117-skoda-octavia-ii-orion-15-inch-wheels-on-superb-ii/

If they do fit am I allowed to gloat just a little bit as I may have got the bargain of the year. I pick up my car on Saturday and managed to get a real bargain from a reputable garage on Ebay for 4 brand new alloys still in their original boxes

Thanks trundlenut, I found the original thread, but it isn't clear to me at least anyway http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/332117-skoda-octavia-ii-orion-15-inch-wheels-on-superb-ii/

If they do fit am I allowed to gloat just a little bit as I may have got the bargain of the year. I pick up my car on Saturday and managed to get a real bargain from a reputable garage on Ebay for 4 brand new alloys still in their original boxes

They might not fit a superb due to the size of the brakes but the superb is a significantly bigger car. Mine has 288mm discs up front.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The Orion wheel specs are:

Weight: 9.73 kg

Wheel dimensions: 6.0J x 15“, ET 47

Number of bolts: 5

Pitch circle diameter: 112 mm

Wheel centring hole diameter: 57 mm

This page shows the wheel fitments for the Octavia 2 and the above specs are listed for the 1.9tdi so they will fit.

http://workshop-manuals.com/skoda/octavia-mk2/wheels_tyres/wheels_tyres._axle_align/wheel/tyre_combinations/permissible_wheel-tyre_combinations/

And you can run winter tyres with chains with that size alloy too fyi.

Edited by 0wl

Looks like you can gloat in confidence now  :D

How much were they!?

My car that I get on Saturday has 15" 5 spoked alloy wheels that are marked and looked tired to say the least so I was looking on Ebay for a chea alternative, more wishful thinking than anything, and by chance came across them and couldn't believe the offer, they were on for £110 plus delivery or best offer so I offered £100 after checking out the seller and they are a group of garages in Crawley and the boxes have the original VAG address label to the garage on them. So I thought what the hell buy them and if there is an issue fitting them to my car I will just pass them on. It does mean though I can put winter tyres on the 5 spoked ones now that I take off as well

Have to save saving over £100 on insurance compared to a Saab 93 1.9 TID and £70 a year on tax adds to the appeal of owning a Skoda