Android Auto/USB position?

jonboyuk

Hey all,

I've been thinking (or wondering)....are there any other USB slots in the car or just the one down by the cupholders? The reason I ask is because I'm a bit of an obsessive about messy cables etc.....(I know I know, ridiculous right?) If the phone is inoperable why have it somewhere visible? Is there a secondary USB in the glovebox or maybe even in the central arm rest? My mate's 1 series BMW has it in the arm rest and it seems the perfect place for it! Failing that I wonder if I could route a secondary cable into it.....

Just a thought! Cheers!

I'd suggest a high quality USB, like the Anker ones (on Amazon) and perhaps a 1ft long cable. You want the strongest signal possible for a good connection and coil/flat/cheaper branded USB cables aren't the strongest imo.