Nokia CK-7W & MFD1 Help

the3spiresram

Hello all

Having gotten my 2007 Superb yesterday I decided to remove the ancient Nokia 7xxx series phone holder, but was pleasantly surprised to discover that the CK-7W installed is bluetooth. I've got my Lumia to pair-up with the CK and the little wheel/button works with the Lumia to dial and answer.

However having selected AUX to get to the phone menu I'm trying to discover if I can actually store 6 numbers in the memory just as you would with a radio station?

I'm assuming it's highly unlikely but you never know your luck in a raffle :)

If not I may just go for a newer A2DP box and see if that will do the job besides stream music, digital radio etc.

Found a couple on online but they seem a bit pricey, has anyone got suggestions for a trusted source?

The CK-7W is a basic bluetooth kit and has no memory or anything, it relies completely on the phone for memory and does not support modern standards such as bluetooth streaming. The only integration is either to its own speaker or through the phone input on your car combined with a mute cable and thats basically it.

CK-7W is so dated now compared to what is available today.