All interior lights not working

I have recently bought a 12 plate used Skoda superb and quickly noticed my vanity mirror not working so i swapped for led's, i swapped both mirror lights over and working when i went replace the light holder the i think the screwdriver i was carrying caught one of the connections and knocked out all the interior lights 8 in total i found the fuse box and checked the fuses all ok and even swapped the 5 amp fuses and still nothing any suggestions would be grateful Thanks 

Maybe you might of damaged the BCM? the only thing i can suggest is to disconnect 1 leg of the battery for 20-30 mins & then re-connect but before you do, I would check the owners manual if i was you first, before doing this or wait & see if anyone else can advise you better...

Have you tried to put back in the original bulbs to see if they work?

Maybe you might of damaged the BCM? the only thing i can suggest is to disconnect 1 leg of the battery for 20-30 mins & then re-connect but before you do, I would check the owners manual if i was you first, before doing this or wait & see if anyone else can advise you better...

Have you tried to put back in the original bulbs to see if they work?

Thanks for the reply i did try the original bulbs and nothing. What is the bcm and is it a big job thanks 

Had same problem, designated fuse in the fusebox was fine, took it to the main dealer and they found another fuse, faulty. They didn't charge me, so if you're lucky you have the same problem, if not :( try cheking them one by one ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Edited by alextan

Had same problem, designated fuse in the fusebox was fine, took it to the main dealer and they found another fuse, faulty. They didn't charge me, so if you're lucky you have the same problem, if not :( try cheking them one by one ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yes i did have the same problem took it in this morning turns out it was not fuse no.4 as stated ,another fuse felt a bit useless but pleased it's fixed only charged a £10 happy with that ...... :notme:

• Like 1

Yes i did have the same problem took it in this morning turns out it was not fuse no.4 as stated ,another fuse felt a bit useless but pleased it's fixed only charged a £10 happy with that ...... :notme:

Interesting, can you let us know which fuse it was, to aid anyone else with the problem?

• 1 year later...

I've had exactly the same problem with my car. I've changed the fuse 15 and 4, and also checked all the other fuses individually (visual inspection only) and still no interior lights. Any pointers before I take it to a garage? 

Thanks.