Skip to content

numskull

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. @BKRacing Just out of interest, did the seller declare to you that it was a Cat N or S insurance write-off?
  2. Great car I hear. Enjoy.
  3. Yep, another Autodoc never again here, on ATE Ceramic brake pads in my case, but fortunately sold them here to a fellow member.
  4. @GREEBO_22 Thanks very much for that; I didn’t know that was an option and I’m sure many others didn’t either. 🙏 This was user error at the time and I’ve now sourced the correct pads at a cheaper price than Autodoc from Spareto in Estonia. They have very good feedback on Trustpilot. We’ll see how that turns out.
  5. Thanks. I’ll PM you, Keith. 👍🏻
  6. Hi Keith, You have double-checked they will fit your car? If so, great. I can send via Evri. Cost will be around £6 I think. You can pay on PayPal? Let me know if that works for you. Cheers… Rob
  7. True and I’ve fitted those “CANbus friendly guaranteed not to trip a warning” in the past and of course they’ve still caused the same issue and, TBH, I’m not prepared to pay the £35-odd difference for the ones at Kopeck to stop an occasional “bong” when the glovebox is opened. I know, I can’t help it! Yep, those’ll be the one I have and still have the same issue. 🙄 Yep, I live with that too!
  8. This can happen if you replace the boot lights with cheapo Chinese LED’s. I know, I’ve done it but I live with it on the basis that I can actually see inside the boot in the dark!
  9. Title says it all. I ordered these back in April and went to have them fitted on Friday only to discover that… A. They’re the wrong ones, and B. Autodoc only give you 14 days from date of receipt to return them. Thanks very much for that. 🙄They cost me £90 and selling for 1/2 price, so £45. These give better braking power and produce almost zero dust which is primarily why I wanted to change from the standard pads, as I’m sick of cleaning the alloys! The ATE part number is 13.0470-2785.2. They will fit Skoda and VAG vehicles including some Superb builds with the following OE part numbers. Apologies for the weird formatting… 8V0 698 151 S 5Q0 698 151 5Q0 698 151 A 5Q0 698 151 AD BVO 698 151 B 5QO 698 151 D 500 698 151 AA 5Q0 698 151 AH 5Q0 698 151 AF 8V0 698 151 G
  10. Nick, Can I ask where is the connector is located for the strut and how do you access it to dis/reconnect it?
  11. Yes Lee. Heating and only on the outer seats too. They’ve never produced a Superb with cooled rear seats as there’s no gap under the seat base to fit the fans or to allow the disposal of the air. The system draws the air through and thereby away from the seat base rather than blowing it through, which what the wife’s Kona EV does.
  12. Sounds like the battery is failing. Do you have breakdown cover with the AA /RAC? If so they’ll come out and check it.
  13. Really? Have they all replaced it then to confirm their flat-out statements? With the time and effort you’ve invested so far, and the original battery being close to EOL, I’d just replace it. It got to that stage with the factory battery on our car and I waited too long and found it dead one morning. In Ireland. 🙄
  14. Feckin autocorrect… 😂

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.