2002 Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T 228bhp - SOLD

Callum

Now SOLD.

£2100

Seat Leon Cupra 2002 Blue 1.8T 228bhp

I bought this car just over a month ago due to a change in job & having to return my Mk3 Octy VRS company car :'( , this was always going to be a temporary car but I have really grown to like it! However it's now time to move it on & let somebody else enjoy it!

The lad I purchased it from had used it as his daily drive for the past 3 years, he'd bought it from a colleague who owned this car for 8 years, it has always been maintained well, receipts have been kept for all purchases, it has been maintained at the same garage for over the past 10 years!

The car is super clean inside & out, everything works as it should, full credit to the previous owners, please do not mistake this for just another Leon with a remap as it's so much more, it's had an absolute fortune spent on the chassis, brakes, exhaust & engine (receipts for everything), it's had a lot of rolling road time & driving it reflects that as driving normally it's very refined, you wouldn't realise, then open it up & it goes like a rocket, but balanced & controlled, it's not noisy or harsh just a great all round car, perfect to enjoy or maybe turn into a track toy or even an ideal conversion base. The car is completely standard looking, you would struggle to tell what a wolf it really is!

Key points below:

115,000 Miles 
FSH
MOT December 2015
Stage 2 Remap 228 BHP (Badger 5 Dyno) 
Full Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust Inc. 200 Cel Sports Cat
Green Cotton Air Filter
Uprated Sachs Clutch
Koni FSD Shocks
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Eibach Anti Roll Bar Kit
INA Engineering Uprated Engine, Gearbox, and dogbone mounts.
Forge Silicon boost/vac hoses
Forge Silicon Coolant Hose Kit
APR R1 Diverter Valve
4x Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Tyres good amount of tread left
Poly bushed all round
Uprated discs & pads all round 
Led interior lights 
Alpine MP3 CD Head Unit, Alpine 6 CD MP3 Changer, Alpine iPod Cable
(new turbo fitted Dec 2007, cambelt & water pump @ 103K)
HID 4300K headlights

Points to note:
A few stone chips on bonnet
Headlight switch turns fogs on with headlights
Due to the engine work it has to be ran on Super Unleaded

I am in no rush to sell, whoever buys this will love it, I would possibly consider a part ex of similar value, or money towards something right like a Mk2 Octy VRS or would also consider a Superb etc..

It only needs a FMIC to take it to stage 3 and add a healthy bit of extra boost again!

Car is located in Bream, Nr Lydney, Gloucestershire GL15

Any questions please ring or text, I have very limited signal at work so will reply at lunchtimes or evenings.

Cheers

Callum - 07831 689724

post-27860-0-64711100-1446155939_thumb.jpg

post-27860-0-10284700-1446155946_thumb.jpg

post-27860-0-83495700-1446155952_thumb.jpg

post-27860-0-64809200-1446155959_thumb.jpg

post-27860-0-50063800-1446155971_thumb.jpg

post-27860-0-03691500-1446155982_thumb.jpg

post-27860-0-49648900-1446155991_thumb.jpg

Edited by Callum

Ah, only going on what I was told! Will edit the ad later! Either way add an FMIC & get it back on the rollers & it'll be even more fun!

• 1 month later...

£1995

This is still available, now has 12 months ticket, had a CV boot and new front pads for the MOT (only advised but had them done), mileage is rising slightly due to daily use.

This is a great fun car, whoever buys it will love it!

Please contact me if you would like further details.

Cheers

Callum

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your opinion, I am of course open to offers on it but I think at the price you state that would get you a std car with high miles, this has been modified in the proper way & is a well sorted car with low miles for the age.

I understand my price is top end of the scale but there is an awful lot of not great examples on the market & as stated before I am open to offers.

I would also prefer if you have further comments that you message me directly rather than post on my thread unless you are interested in the car.

Regards

Callum