cheap coilovers?

GO05EJR

I have a 2011 monte carlo 1.6 tdi

It's no track day race car and never will be so don't need no expensive coilovers as only going for the look

So my question is, are any of you running cheap coilovers like the ones on eBay, if so what one,where from and much? Cheers

Ive got FK's on mine, Puma drop links, rear adjusters out and bump stops cut in half. 

Ride is OK but still bumpy. You get used to it after a while. 

Handling is ok for fast road driving, even with mine wound all the way down. Get a few knocks and bangs (think its drive shaft hitting the frame, and wheels catching arches) but nothing all still working fine.

https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/skoda/fabia/fk-ak-street-coilover-suspension-kitfabia-5j-12-12t-si-14-vrs-14t-si-14tdi-16-16tdi-19tdi-0307

• Sponsor

Ordered fk's with dpm hopefully quick delivery as I live in the same area as them

Thank you for your order.

As in the eBay listing delivery is 3-5 working days at the moment so should be with you before the weekend.

Damian @ DPM Performance