Rear parking sensors speaker

Hi

My rear parking sensors sensors have stopped working. I noticed yesterday that the speaker where the beep comes from sounded crackerly and now it doesn't beeb at all, it doesn't even show the display on the radio. All the sensors are still pulsating so I don't think it's one of those, so I guessing it's a module that is located in the boot near the cd changer. My question is where is the speaker located or is it part of the module?

The sounder is located behind the passenger side B pillar. Note that a faulty sounder will cause the display on the dash not to work. I had exactly this problem on my dad's Octavia. I found some replacement speakers on eBay (5 for £5) that I fitted in the original sounder enclosure. If you search for "skoda reversing buzzer" you will find suitable replacements.

Yeah I agree with KevinSt. The buzzer is behind the passenger pillar between the two doors. It's a matter of unplugging the old one and putting new one in. Abit of a pain. The hardest bit is finding the part...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...