Climate not working

*murph*

I managed to fit the new motor unit it was a doddle really, I have some pics and a couple of tips I can post, not sure if here is the place or to post them or start a new thread?

• 1 year later...
On 6/14/2016 at 11:47, ShinerJJ said:

I managed to fit the new motor unit it was a doddle really, I have some pics and a couple of tips I can post, not sure if here is the place or to post them or start a new thread?

We have the "B10BE 07 [009] - Mechanical Failure" on our 2014 Superb so will be attempting this when the new motor arrives, any tips appreciated

Cheers

ACSC

• 10 months later...

Hi Shinerjj

did you get round to posting some pics? I have a 2014 l&k supberb. Heater/aircon not blowing, very weak airflow. Diagnostic code 9485831.

tried looking up the part Cade and I am getting two results, fan and also resister. Confused?