dash lights

I'm not sure what's happened but my dash lights and the lights on the radio, climate, electric window switches all don't light up :/

I've checked all the fuses but I cant find any that are blown!

Everything works but the interior illumination doesn't.

The curtasy lights and the glove box lights work. And so do the Headlamps....

Can someone help with any suggestions please :-)

my manual heater controls don't light up but everything else does and works on the dimmer switch as per normal...... Not missing out on much, but if there was a handy fix??? 

my manual heater controls don't light up but everything else does and works on the dimmer switch as per normal...... Not missing out on much, but if there was a handy fix???

Probably need to replace the bulbs behind the heater controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably need to replace the bulbs behind the heater controls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my thinking, just random that all of them would have gone in that one section. Thinking a short at some point in it's life might have fried them or something. 

That was my thinking, just random that all of them would have gone in that one section. Thinking a short at some point in it's life might have fried them or something. 

the 1 bulb powers the cluster on the manual heater. Easy replacement if you've got a length of rubber hose about. Plenty of guides about too (protip: use electrical tape on the nose of the pliers you're going to use, reduces any damage to switches).