HELP! win 10 user profile

slider

I was poking  around trying to find out how to export favorites from Edge and seem to have hidden my user profile - I can still log on but personal files and favorites are no longer visible.

I went into the C drive, Users and my profile. In properties I ticked the "hidden" attributes box thinking this would show hidden files but has in fact hidden all the files!

I would be greatful for any advice as to how I can reverse this bit of stupidity!

I've you've done what I think you have you need to show hidden folders then undo the hidden flag...

I don't have a win10 machine to had but Google shows the following steps to show hidden files/folders

Follow these steps to display hidden files and folders.

Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.

Click the View tab.

Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.

You can then browse to the profile and uncheck the hidden flag.

Edited by gullyg