2001 octavia vrs £1000 quick sale

retroboost83

here we have for sale my 2001 octavia vrs, a huge change in my personal life is forcing the sale of the car first of all lets get the main details out the way.

black

MOT October 2016 had 1 advisory lasy year which i had sorted 

FSH last major service at 144k including new cambelt kit and waterpump

3 seperate folders full of paperwork

v5 present 

mods

dna tuning stage 1 remap sai mapped out, i do have sai blanking kit i can chuck in as not got around to fitting it yet

3" decat downpipe

3" decat back exhaust system with 2 large boxes so not a chavvy horrible noise,really not intrusive and makes a lovely noise on boost (fitted october 2015)

k&n panel filter

sfs oversized tip

forge 007p

n249 bypass

sachs vr6 clutch/g60 flywheel set up not even covered 500miles (fitted nov 15)

polybushed dogbone mount (fitted nov 15)

audi tt upper strut and lower front chassis braces

new exide 640cca battery fitted nov 15 (sure this thing could power a jumbo jet :) )  

uniroyal rainsport 3 tyres all round all have plenty of tread left on them 

new style front a rear skoda badges 

the car drives as it should and has the right bits in place to think about going to stage 2 you would just want a fmic set up, i would personally do a catch can conversion 1st ( i actually have a catch can here if you were interested).

now as with any car with this sort of age they are not going to be showroom condition and my price does reflect that.

the paintwork isnt great but it does come up really nice with a good polish and wax and id imagine a good detailer would correct the swirls etc by machine. it obviously has stonechips on front bumper and bonnet also a scuff on rear bumper around 4 inches long and half inch wide, there is no rust anywhere on the car as far as i can see and the underneath is absolutely solid not a bit of rot anywhere.

drivers side mirror has slight damage to the casing this doesnt affect how it works and the glass is in a1 condition.

The wheels again are all straight with a few age related marks but nothing too bad at all.

the interior could really do with a good valet and i do have the car booked in with my mate to do a full wet vac etc to get it looking like new but this is not until the 23rd january.

everything works as it should no electrical problems at all, heaters etc all work spot on all seats work correctly, windows/locks work as they should.

i was due to do an oil/fliter and fuel filter change on the car i have all the bits here just waiting on some dry bloody weather :( but if iv not been able to do so id have no problem including them in the sale for you, we actually replaced the oil pick up pipe last year in august so of course had new oil in then but i do like to keep the oil nice and fresh.

now i do have a 2nd hand 6 month old fk coilover kit with poly top mounts that were going to be fitted to the car next month that i could offer the new buyer for £120 which is £30 less than i paid if you were interested.

i think i have been as honest as possible here and the price imo is a bargain for a car that has the right bits in place for someone looking for a sensibly modded vrs with a nice bit of extra poke. 

price which is open to no offers at all is £1000 

i am located in stoke on trent, staffordshire and available most weekends and evenings.

here is a link to my progress thread on here as you get a better look at whats been done etc 

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/347764-octavia-vrs-20v-turbo-antics/

Edited by retroboost83
  • Like 1