Bright Green Porsche GT4

Jrjg

fe81a5d9daa95fa0927b32c6624f7bae.jpgJust returned from one of my customers who has recently taken delivery of his new 'Dry Sunday car'. A Porsche gt4. One of only a few hundred made, a straight six, mid engined manual also adds to it's exclusivity, as does the carbon fibre spyder seats. And one of around four in the bright green apparently. 12 weeks was added to the delivery date due to colour choice!

Anyway: It went straight from the showroom to a detailer who was shocked at how many scratches and factory marks were on it. So he photographed the offending panels and put them onto Facebook, along with shots from a brand new gt3 that had similar tell tale signs of the 'hand assembly'. After numerous 'shares' and 'likes', the post found itself in America and the detailer received a call from Porsche themselves ordering him to take down the post or face legal action!

Must say it is an amazing looking car in the flesh. When he originally showed me the colour chart , and the colour he had chosen I thought he was crazy. But on the car it looks brilliant, really accentuates the curves.

I would upload another shot but it has the numberplate in and I don't want to be sharing it :no:no:no: !

What do you all think?

JRJG

Edited by Jrjg
Showing reg
  • Like 1

It had to be insured for an astronomical figure as it is worth more than what he paid for it.

Here's me scrabbling together enough for a new turbo and intercooler on an eight year old diesel Skoda.

Looks awesome...if i had one it would be some daft couler like that :D

Not a gt4 but a local car club took these pictures at a local dealer, love this couler aswell

FB_IMG_1453488581020_zpsgmankjwr.jpg

FB_IMG_1453488572894_zpsiulaiwi7.jpg

Edited by stu_mcl
  • Like 1