Amundsen Media SD Card Error Message

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I'm getting an error message on the Amundsen screen when I first turn it on and select Media from the SD card; it's only resolved when I eject and then insert the card again?

The message is something along the lines of 'SD Card Error' and I'm unable to browse the contents. Once the cards back in it all works fine, any ideas folks?

It's a MY16 build Octavia.

Hi , I am assuming you are talking about SD card with music on it and NOT the SATNAV maps SD Card right?

If so I would firstly swap the cards into the opposite slots on the Amundsen and see if the problem is still there. The Skoda SatNav card will work in either slot.

If the problem still exists on the Media SD card in the other slot then I would suspect a bad SD card and would try with another one.

Let me know how you get on with this and will try and help further if above don't fix your problem.

Cheers

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes it's the music and not the map data card I was talking about, sorry for not being clear.

This morning I didn't switch it on until a couple of minutes into my journey, problem yesterday seemed to occur when trying to play music before engine was started.

Anyway this seems to have solved the 'problem', maybe the Amundsen hasn't booted up properly until the engine is started?