New Skoda Owner

DMRichards

Hey!

I've been and viewed a Fabia vrs and will be collecting it this week. Can't wait to go for drive! Will post some pictures up once I've got it. 

At the minute I drive a 2001 Honda Civic Coupe that's had a engine swap, It's got the K20a2 from a civic type r under the bonnet. I love the car but using it daily is driving me mad! Solid mounts, up rated bushes ect... not the most comfortable ha, but it does put a smile on my face! 

My plan is to break the civic this year, keep some parts ready for when I can afford a Teg 'DC5'. 

I won't be doing much to the vrs, wouldnt mind fitting the cruise control and arm rest then just general maintenance and keeping it clean and tidy.

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

This is the only image I've got, took it the other day before work.

Getting some new wheels this weekend so once they're on I'll get some better ones!

I'm also changing the injector loom this weekend, fingers crossed it fixes the misfire.

3e3ba796e1fb7113e7ed33f5dbcc052b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Love it! Miss this car so much, still got the black skoda badges on I bought in a group buy off here in 2008. Can't believe you're changing the wheels, they suit it perfect IMO.

• Like 1

Changing the wheels and badges. Getting some 17" vrs spiders. Want another boot lid too as the one on its full of dents and rust blisters.

What else did you do to it?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk