My stupid questions about Octavia's

Few questions about Skoda Octavia hatches 

1) Can I Link my smartphone to the car and play music out of the car speakers using Bluetooth?

2) Can anyone tell me if the boot is high enough to fit a folded down buggy?

3) Has anyone got any personal experience with the 2.0 TDI 150 engine?

Any general experience/tips would be useful.

first 2 are answered.  Wife just got a 2.0D 150 DSG.  Its a decent enough engine, a bit agricultural sounding, but decent low down shove and goes well enough.  Its got a decent bit of poke.  I have a 300bhp 330D and it still feels pokey enough when I drive it.  MPG is not as great as advertised but will most likely free up a bit over the first few thousand miles and its still decent enough for us.

1) yes but the standard music system is not great. Not enough volume or bass. It improved when I upgraded the firmware to the latest version. See other thread MIB1 firmware. MIB2 is better in this regard

2) No experience

3) The CR150 is a great engine. the car is as nippy as my previous VRS170 as it is lighter. Can get 50mpg if you do a lot of long trips. Never get less than 450 miles out of  a tank, sometimes get 550 or more

1. The sound has improved on the 2016 MY Octavia Bolero from the 2013 to 2015 MY. I have had both and the sound is noticeably better on the newer models with MIB2 units.

2. It has a 3 body boot (will fit 3 dead bodies in the boot should the need arise). Buggies will not be a problem.

3. My brother had a Leon with 150 bhp. He was getting up on 60 mpg (indicated) regularly.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk