Octavia Vrs Front Calipers

Yes! I have used these guys quite a few times now. Had two new calipers off them.

http://brakeparts.co.uk/#!/

Excellent service and all the parts are OEM. Front calipers are much cheaper than I had expected! £45. Oh and they are the correct green too.

I've used them via post and physically visited them too, so they're legit.

Where a common caliper is used across GTI/TT/R32/VRS (like the rears are) you get the full choice of red/silver/blue/green too, if you're ever inclined to go mental with colours!

I have also used BrakeParts/Brakes International before for calipers but not for my VRS.

Looks like they list green calipers for the rears, but not for the front so I would double check with them before ordering.

I'm not aware of anywhere else that might do them off the shelf. A few options for you to consider:

1. Skoda dealer/TPS may be able to get them.

2. Rebuild your current calipers with new pistons/seals etc. but don't paint them.

3. Caliper refurb company that will paint them a custom colour.

4. Find the correct paint and either re-paint your existing calipers or buy new/refurbed ones and paint them. There have been threads on caliper paint colour before.

What's the reason for wanting to replace them?

Called them and the fronts aren't green.................the search continues. I'd even be okay on a fully reconditioned set in the correct green too.

Dave.

Ahh crap sorry assumed they would be green as the two rears I bought from them were!

There used to be a hammerite colour that was a very close colour match to standard. As long as it's a close match you'll probably never notice.

Assume Skoda/TPS will be extremely expensive. Well, more than £45 + a tin of paint anyway.