Light Assistance

Monte123

Both my 2010 and 2013 Superbs had/have light assist. Both are Elegance models. 

Both of the car's Columbus units have been able to play movie DVDs straight out of the box - as it were. 

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/375288/Skoda-Superb.html?page=4#manual

This is a 2009 brochure. On this page it lists the Light Assistant as a standard feature on the S model. I'm guessing it has been standard on all Mk.2 Superbs from day one. 

• Like 1

Both my 2010 and 2013 Superbs had/have light assist. Both are Elegance models. 

Both of the car's Columbus units have been able to play movie DVDs straight out of the box - as it were. 

Yep, same here. Mine is a 2009 elegance. coming home lights is  available on mine and easy to enable/disable. Yes, the Columbus plays DVD movies, but only while the car is stationary.....unless you install the latest firmware, which allow it to play while driving. (i've not upgraded myself, due to the risk of the Columbus unit going bust and turning into a "brick")