when I first drove my 1.4 DSG rapid it pulled left even on a level road....after 6 months I swapped the passenger and drivers tyre around. This cured it and drove dead straight. if anything a little to the right. But I could cope with this.

now I have had 4 new tyres fitted, all balanced and electronic wheel alignment done. My car has a slight tendency to pull left. I'm trying to live with it. I even did the swap wheels again to see it if it would make a difference. But nothing.

I understand the old 'calibre of uk roads have a left slope' But is it the tyres that could cause this I'm using Dunlop sports response.

Have you kerbed the car hard at all since you bought it? Did you buy it new?

Could be a damaged/bent track rod end.

Sent from my iPad Mini with Retina using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

Years ago (1980s) I had a badly matched pair of premium tyres on the front - Goodyear Eagle NCT - both from same tyre shop - fitted together - car pulled strongly left until swapped over L-R then it pulled right!

Only way to fix it was to buy another new pair of tyres since the supplier did not accept they had sold me faulty goods...

• Like 1