Skip to content

Elroq brake and accelerator pedal issue

Featured Replies

Hi I posted a couple months back about this issue I’ve been having. Just got the car back from Skoda who advise me it’s normal for the car. I’m still not convinced. Are all Elroqs like this? A near constant vibration from the accelerator and brake pedal. Not severe and not affecting anything else but enough that you can feel the vibrations in your feet. Very annoying!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.