Carphone quality/connection issue

nbaird90

Hi all,

I've had my UK 2016 Fabia Monte Carlo about 6 weeks now. Aside from the odd minor interior rattle which I suspect I'm becoming paranoid over, I'm very happy with it. One intermittent problem that I've had is with the phone.

I have an LG Nexus 5 Android. When I turn the Bluetooth on it connects fine, the contacts show, I can make calls but it is at that point that it tends to go wrong. I call and the ring tone is very loud in comparison to the radio and it's quite coarse. Then when the person answers, there is so much crackle/interference that we cannot hear each other. Once I call back, it's fine, every time. It doesn't happy every time on the first call of the day, but it's somewhat common.

So, any suggestions or resolutions?

Maybe connect up a different mobile and see if it still does it.

If it does its the car at fault. If not your LG mobile.

You know you can turn the volume up and down during a call?

Did it with my Mrs, seemed to work fine right enough. I know that I can do that. The thing is that it's very loud when the call will be full of static, but it's fine when then volume is normal. Has anyone experienced this and be able to find a workable solution?