It has been a while...

soapywalrus

It has been a long time since the Walrus posted on here!

I used to be a fairly regular contributor on here as a MkII Octavia vRS owner, but I moved on about 4 years ago and went away from the VAG group for a change. My big car is still non-VAG, but our second car (an 11 year old Mini) is ripe for renewal, so I am back into the Skoda fold, waiting patiently for my new Citigo Monte Carlo to land at the dealers!

Likely to be a very different motoring experience, I appreciate, but as a funky second-car-runabout for the days when I don't commute on the bike, or when me and Mrs Walrus do separate things with the kids, it should fit the bill perfectly.

I am really rather excited to be back!! If the Skoda experience is as good as I remember then 12 months from now we may be an all-Skoda family once more... I am eyeing up a Superb estate to replace the ageing C5 tourer...

Hello to old friends and new.

Soapy